Plastic surgery information
It’s a misconception that plastic surgery means the use of artificial materials. The word is derived from the Greek word called plastikos, which means to configuration or give form. Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty that works on both improvement in appearance of body and work on visible defects in facial and body tissues caused by illness, aging, trauma or birth disorders. The surgery works to improve the overall appearance of the body
Plastic surgery benefits
- Feeling comfortable as a result of a reaction to increase confidence
- Besides improving appearance, the process improves physical health
- Mental health improves more than before the operation
- More opportunities within the community for which the general appearance of the body is a barrier
Type of Plastic surgery
Head, face, and eyes
- Brow/forehead lift
- Eyelid lift
- Ear reshaping
- Ear pinning
- Nasal surgery
- Nose reshaping
Here are all the details about closed rhinoplasty
- Breast augmentation
- Men breast reduction
- Breast lift
- Breast reconstruction
- Tummy tuck(abdominoplasty)
Hand and upper limb
- Chase Hand & Upper Limb Center
- Chemical peel
- Dermabrasion / dermaplaning
- Collagen/fat injectable fillers
- Botox/filler injections (restylane, radiesse)
- Glycolic peels
- Laser peels
- Vein removal
- Scar revision
- Tattoo removal
Plastic surgery side effects
- Prolonged pain
- Inflammation around the area where of surgery
Severe blood loss because of this is the wrong procedure during surgery. A large amount of blood loss can cause serious complications and death
Possible allergic reactions
Before undergoing surgery, patients with allergies should be careful
They may be allergic to certain medications or surgical instruments
Causes swelling and pressure and is a frequent complication of Facial Plastic Surgery. It usually occurs 24 hours after surgery.
A facelift can interfere with blood flow to the facial tissue. And so peeling may occur.
Complications and Risks of Plastic surgery
- Blood loss
- Nerve damage
- Deep vein thrombosis and embolism
- Organ damage
- Anesthesia risks and complications
Anesthesia is that the use of medication to form you unconscious. It help patients to be without any pain in the procedure.
General anesthesia can sometimes cause risks and complications.
- lung infections
- heart attacks
Requirement of Plastic surgery
* Blood analysis for all patients
* Mammography of all breast surgery patients,
* ECG for patients aged 45-50 years or those with any pre-existing heart condition
* Medical permits or for patients with medical problems or over the age of 40 years.
Plastic surgery recovery time
Usually the patient begins to feel better between a week or two after surgery, and after about three weeks to be able to resume most of your normal
Plastic surgery after pregnancy
Pregnancy and childbirth put enormous pressure on the lady’s body, so performing surgery shortly after birth will be dangerous. Therefore, any cosmetic surgery is performed at least 6 months after birth
Plastic surgery cost in Turkey
90 percent lower is the cost of surgery in Turkey than in the US, UK, and European countries.
Turkey Success rate for Plastic surgery
- According to statistics of the International Society of plastic surgery Turkey is from the big top 10 places for plastic surgery in the world-nearly 800 plastic surgeries are performed within Turkey annually.
- Turkey destination popular especially with women-where she found, of all 100 patients, being facelift surgery in Turkey, 30 are from men and 70 from women.
- Most of the patients come from Saudi Arabia and most Arab countries.
Let us explain to you how Nada Clinic is your best choice for plastic surgery
Plastic surgery Before and after in Turkey
Plastic surgery can change your attitude because it can help you develop a better picture of you.
So you’ll have more self-confidence, making you feel younger, and more sociable, desirable,. Not necessarily because of the difference in shape appearance, but the difference look your self