Breast augmentation surgery information
Breast augmentation is a medical surgery used to change the shape and size of the breast. Usually breast implants are used for two reasons:
- Cosmetic reasons: the purpose is to increase the shape, size and symmetry of the breast.
- Reasons for reconstruction: usually done after breast cancer surgery, the goal is to restore the breast.
but in Most cases, breast enlargement surgery is performed for cosmetic reasons.
Breast augmentation surgery benefits
Breast augmentation would possibly facilitate you to enhance your look
- if you’re thinking that your breasts are little or that one is smaller than the opposite and this impacts however you dress or the sort of undergarment required to assist with the imbalance
- Adjust for a discount in the size of your breasts after physiological condition or vital weight loss
- Correction of deformities in the breast resulting from a previous operation·
- Improve yourself-confidence
Complications and Risks of breast augmentation surgery
- The risks of anesthesia which will happen.
- massive lymphoma related to breast implants
- Changes in breast or nipple sensation
- Accumulation of fluid
- Implant discharge or rupture
- Persistent pain
- Weak scarring
- risk of revision surgery
- Formation of tight connective tissue round the implant
- Crease of the skin on the implant
- Wrong or wrong position of the implant
Requirement of breast augmentation surgery
Before the procedure, you need to consult with your doctor about the size and feel of your breasts
You can choose from specific types of implantation that are decorative, soft, round, silicone or saline, as well as options for surgical techniques.
Review the information about the type and source of the implant, which you will receive and keep a copy of your records as you will choose
Before you decide to have surgery, you must take into account the following :
- The process will not prevent of Sagging. After consulting a specialist, you may need a breast lift with the procedure
- The results of the surgery do not continue over the life, it’s shelf life up to 10 years and also the appearance of the breast may affected with weight gain or physical changes it is possible that the need for extra processes in the future
- Mammography may be more complicated after the procedure, when X-rays are performed, additional procedures are required
- May hinder the process of breastfeeding, and that in a few cases, but also there are many cases, breastfeeding after the operation without any subsidies
Also, there are a few procedures that need to be done before the operation.
- Breast X-ray procedure before surgery
- Medication control and taking additional medications
- Avoid aspirin
- Avoid any drugs that increase bleeding
- Stop smoking completely before and after surgery, at least 7 weeks
- Ensure that a friend is at home with you at least in the first days after the operation
Breast augmentation procedure step by step
- Step one: Medical anesthesia
- Step two: incision To perform the operation, the doctor needs to make an incision in three places
- Under the breast
- Under arm :Around the nipple
- Step three: implant
After performing the three incisions, the surgeon requires the muscle to be separated from the breast tissue . Then there is a pocket in front of or behind the chest wall muscle and then the implant enters the pocket behind the nipple .
In case of using empty saline implants, it is required to fill them with sterile saline
- Step four: close the wound
When the implant is in place, the surgeon closes the incision using stitches with bandaging with adhesive on the skin with surgical tape.
If you are interested, take a look at eye bags removal surgery Step by step
Breast augmentation surgery recovery
There are many factors that determine the healing period of that process
- Implant size and type
- The doctor surgical skills
- State of health of the case
But on average, the recovery is usually after four to six weeks , You should avoid carrying heavy objects and physical exertion after the operation
breast augmentation after pregnancy
The mother should not perform the procedure until at least 6 months after she has stopped lactating
breast augmentation surgery cost in Turkey
Turkey offers good prices compared to other places. The cost of surgery starts from £,2175.
We must start by highlighting an important point: the average cost of Turkey does not necessarily mean that it offers low-quality ores. But Turkey offers high quality materials at good prices compared to other countries. This is due to the:
- Labor costs are much cheaper than other regions
- Government support for medical tourism
- Sterling strong against Turkish lira: seven times stronger.
Success rate for breast augmentation surgery in turkey
Turkey has excelled in this type of operation and has worked hard to attract women who want to get affordable breast augmentation. This is in addition to the skill of Turkish doctors in these operations.
Medical teams were able to prove their skill and ability to deal with cases from different backgrounds
The success rate of these operations is in recent years is very high and this index to excel and standout in that area
Before and after breast augmentation surgery in Turkey
Before the operation may be the patient is not satisfied with the size of her breasts and in need of that process so you can wear clothes you like, and after the operation patient will get a state of self-confidence and happiness that was missing