Abdominal liposuction : Recommendations and Features
Obesity and excess weight are considered as one of the obstacles in the lives of individuals and societies in general, due to the many effects accompanying it, as it leads to heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high arterial pressure and others, many obese try to lose weight in different possible ways . There are some people who are unable to adhere to a diet and exercise, so abdominal liposuction is an ideal solution for them, as it helps to lose fat safely , effectively and without the need for effort in sport , it has become so popular around the world.
Recommendations before getting abdominal liposuction:
You should tell the doctor about the previous operations , diseases, medication.
- Stopping some medications, such as blood-thinning medications, because they may lead to an increase in bleeding time. Stop non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs at least three weeks before undergoing the operation.
- Doing tests which required by the doctor.
- You must drink a lot of water.
- Fasting for two hours before the operation.
- carbohydrates Fasting (such as bread and pasta) for three hours before the operation.
Who are the people who should avoid this procedure?
- Women during pregnancy and lactation, as well as during menstruation, especially when the hemorrhage is heavy.
- People suffering from heart diseases, cancers, diabetes, hepatic diseases such as liver failure or hepatic steatosis, blood clotting disorders and the increase in bleeding time.
- People who have previously undergone heart operations, such as: open-heart surgery, replacement of heart valves.
- People who are sensitive to laser light , That’s when the operation is performed by the laser.
- Abdominal liposuction may not benefit people who suffer from excessive weight gain and the accumulation of large amounts of fat, so the doctor will check the case and determines whether the patient can undergo the operation or not.
What are the features of laser abdominal liposuction?
Laser abdominal liposuction is one of the safest and most effective surgical procedures, and it is characterized by a high success rate and low risk level compared to other surgical procedures that aim to abdominal liposuction .
- Laser abdominal liposuction is performed under local anesthesia, this is what makes it preferred by many as it protects the individual from the side effects of general anesthesia.
- Recognized by the US Food and Drug Administration as an effective and safe procedure in the disposal of obesity and fat accumulation.
- It does not leave scars, because it is done by making a small incision, and then the area is stitched in a cosmetic way with thin cosmetic sutures .
- Short and quick recovery period , as patients can return to their daily lives and activities only two hours after the procedure.
- The laser liposuction procedure can also help body contouring and fat transfer , where fat can be suctioned from a specific area in the body and re-injected in another place to get a perfect body.
Are the results of abdominal liposuction permanent?
Yes, abdominal liposuction removes fat cells and fat permanently, In case of gaining weight after the surgery, most of the fat accumulates in the places that have not undergone laser liposuction.
We find that abdominal liposuction is one of the safest and most effective surgical procedures compared to other procedures that aim to get rid of the accumulated fat. It is performed under local anesthesia without the need for general anesthesia and the risks that follow, this is what made it preferred by many people.